Here are my top must-have essentials for fall 2013:
- Crisp White Blouse: Everyone should have this item in their closet, and it's just a great base to build different outfits around. I actually bought this one from H&M online for $15 and I love it. (Online=$15, In-store=$30)
- Cranberry Cardi: So I know oxblood is major for fall, but I really like oxblood's older sister cranberry, who seems to be forgotten lately. A cranberry colored cardigan for me, is the perfect piece to style during this season. The color is so rich and festive, and the cardigan style is so laid-back and effortless.
- The Plaid Pant: Plaid has been the mother of all trends for fall and this year I've been obsessing over tailored plaid pants. I'm digging the kind of dirty beige and grey color combo which brings a bit of grunge into the mix, which is especially interesting on a tailored sophisticated pant. The contrast of sophistication and grungy is definitely my kind of fall style :)
- Black Longchamp: This has to be my holy grail bag for the style, and function. I recently bought one from the swap meet for $33 And yes it's real :) The color I have is actually a tan neutral which goes with many outfits, but when I save up, I want to get the black one :)
- Festive Polishes: As I mentioned before, cranberry is my color pick for fall, but right up there is my new fave, silver.
- Silver Flat Shoes: #obsessed!!!! These Erma Loafers are out of my price range, so I am on the look out for an affordable pair. (Let me know if you know of any affordable silver loafer/oxfords under $100) This whole silver holographic trend is kind of like an extension of the galaxy trend but toned down and I'm digging it.
Let me know your fall essentials, because I love to see what's on your list!