So I've decided to do this favorites post hopefully twice a month consisting of my 5 Faves in the following categories:
1. Fashion: anything I'm obsessed with or loving at the moment.
2. Beauty: items like makeup or skincare and everything in between that I'm loving.
3. Music: a song I'm into.
4. Random: This could be anything from tips to people, to food, to basically anything that I'm excited about and want to share with you guys!
5. Quote: I think quotes are so inspirational so that's why I want to end with a favorite quote to hopefully inspire, motivate and give those that read this something to ponder about. So without further ado, here are my first 5 Faves for the month of September.
1.Black Floral Dr. Marten Boots: I've seen these around last fall but didn't think too much of them, but for some reason when I saw these today at Journeys (shoe store) I fell in love and thought they would add the perfect touch of print to all my simple plain colored outfits.
2.Chloe Perfume: This is one of my favorite scents of all times and I just got the roller ball version of it not too long ago. It's girly but very sophisticated at the same time if that makes any sense.
3. Neon Indian: Polish Girl : This is probably the first song I listen to when I browse the web lately. I know it's kind of old but it's super catchy and my favorite part is the beginning 5 seconds (mental note: make ringtone out of this intro)
4.Jamba Juice September Happy Hour: Last week when my friend and I were at the beach, we stumbled upon an ad that said Jamba Juice had a promotion where any of their 16 oz smoothies were going for $1. That's right a buck! So we went to one and felt like idiots asking and confirming with the cashier if the ad was for real and it was and we got a 16 oz for $1.00 :D Hurry to your local Jamba Juice because I guess this is going to end Sept 28th 2012! Oh and happy hour times are from 5pm-7pm.
5.Anita Roddick Quote: I got this quote from my planner and thought it carried a very strong and fitting message that applies to the blogging community. :)